28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University?

Hello Everyone,
Can I know about the admission procedure for M.Phil course in Political Science in Berhampur University? I like to do M.Phil now after completing my M.A. Please tell me the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in under graduate course in Science at University of Canberra? Procedure of admission and to get study visa?
  2. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  4. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University -- [New]
  5. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  6. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  9. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  12. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  13. List of Nagaland university equivalence certificate of Berhampur university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  17. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?
4th July 2016, 02:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can I know about the admission procedure for M.Phil course in Political Science in Berhampur University? I like to do M.Phil now after completing my M.A. Please tell me the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!
The admission to the M.Phil in Political Science will be done through an entrance test followed by a viva-voce test. The notification for the course will be announced in the month of October every year. The aspirant can download the application from the university official website. The eligibility to do M.Phil Political Science is Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks from any recognized university. The course duration is one year. You can find the details in the Berhampur University Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?