29th June 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?

I have just passed my 12th and have confusion between bba and bcom
which course has more government jobs options, I have decided to do mba after bba/bcom. So, can you please let me know the right course which I can take up next?

Thanks!

29th June 2016, 01:47 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?

Both are good enough to fetch you government jobs. But its should be your choice which you subject you find easy or interesting. Most of he students prefer B.Com as this is bit easier than BBA.
Score more than 60% in graduation so that you can easily apply for the MBA. Even for some government jobs they as for 60% in graduation. But if you post graduation then percentage will not matter that much.
29th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Both the courses BBA and B.Com have good scope and their own job opportunities.only thing that matter is your interest.

BBA:-Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA is a three year professional degree which is related to management information systems, fundamentals of Human Resource Management (HRM), Financial Law, and fundamentals of marketing.

**These candidates are preferred for positions like HR and also Finance.

B.Com:-Bachelor of Commerce.B.Com is a fundamental stream of study which equips a student with fundamentals and concepts on Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies.

**These Candidate can apply for jobs relating business and finance.
29th June 2016, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my 12th and have confusion between bba and bcom
which course has more government jobs options, I have decided to do mba after bba/bcom. So, can you please let me know the right course which I can take up next?

Thanks!
Both the courses are considered for government jobs. The B.Com course is better than BBA to get a government job in future. The applicant can apply for various government jobs after B.Com qualification. There are more study options also available after B.Com. The aspirant has to prepare well for the government jobs. The selection will be done through written test and interview. You can apply for government bank jobs, SSC, State Staff Selection Commission, UPSC, Indian Railways etc after B.Com completion. You have to apply online or offline as per requirements and appear for various written test for the selection.
29th June 2016, 07:12 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

For applying govt jobs you just need graduation.So, you may complete the graduation with B.com and BBA then apply for government jobs. But if you want to do MBA then my suggestion is to choose BBA.
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration
B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

Both are commerce related courses in Graduation with the duration of 3 years.
But after completion of BBA course, you will be good enough in your Management skills.
If you want to get pure commerce knowledge like Accounting, then go for B.Com course.
If you want to get into Management field, then opt for BBA course.
In many colleges, you can get direct admission for these courses.
Soon after the completion of BBA or B.Com course, better to join MBA course.
MBA candidates are having number of job opportunities in several business sectors.
This is what the information regarding B.Com and BBA courses.
So, know your interest and opt for the respective course accordingly.
29th June 2016, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For majority of government jobs, minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of graduation can also apply for examination. Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration, both are equally good and it depends upon your interest that in which course you are interested.

Both courses have similar government job options. Some of the examinations available to candidates of these courses are IBPS PO and clerk exam, Civil Services examination, Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination, IB ACIO exam etc. You can apply for these exams without master's degree.

As you have said that you have decided to do Master of Business Administration then BBA course would be the best one for you at degree level.
29th June 2016, 11:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in getting government jobs such as in Railway, Banking and other sector you only need to have bachelor degree from recognised university in any discipline.

So, you can pursue BBA/B.Com any course as per your interest in it and if you want to pursue MBA in master course you can join BBA course.

There is no limitations on discipline of degree course to appear for most of government jobs entrance examination other than core sector jobs.
27th August 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I had just completed my graduation now I bit confused whether I choose to MBA or whether I choose M.Com which one is right for me?
31st August 2017, 05:26 PM
rojgardhaba

Government jobs only required for Bachelor degree but some important jobs department based required for agriculture, engineer, and networking department jobs.

Tell me about what do you like job in which department. I will let you know about latest government jobs information for all state like mp jobs for 10thy 12th, diploma, ITI, engineer.
9th March 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to go for govt jobs in accounts department only. Is bba is considered as equivalent to b.com or not. If i do mba in finance then can i eligible for accounts department job with bba in my graduation.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?