29th June 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Agriculture)? Expected starting salary through this course?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Sc in Agriculture. Can I know that when I will complete this course what is the salary I can expect in start? And can I get job in Abroad? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  3. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  4. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  6. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  7. Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?
  8. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  9. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  10. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  11. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  14. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  15. Starting salary in Wipro for IT Mainframes job profile? Pay package after completion of MS?
  16. Expected starting salary for B.Tech Automobile candidate?
  17. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  18. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?