2nd July 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I register with Inc and work India after completing Masters from Texilla American University?

Hello Sir,I am a nurse planned to do my Masters from Texilla American University. So I would like to know,can I register with Inc and work in India after my masters degree.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Masters in American university after graduation with 57% marks
  2. How can I register myself for MPH in India after completing masters from Western Kentucky university in Public health?
  3. Can I register my Ph.D in any institute in India? I have pursued masters from Anna University
  4. How to do masters in MSW after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  5. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  6. Is it necessary to do masters after completing BMM?
  7. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  8. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  9. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University?
  10. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  11. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  12. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  13. Which is better M.Tech. from IIT or MS from USA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities available in India after completing Masters in Forensic Genetics with Human Identification and Masters in Biomedical Genetics from University of Wolverhampton, UK? -- [New]
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  16. Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?
  17. How can I register for Ph.D after completing MSc in SRTM University?
  18. Information about USMLE exam? What is its fee structure? Syllabus and opportunities after clearing the exam? Age limit for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?