15th July 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?

Hello
I'm persuing my btech final year in computer science dept,
is it necessary to take GRE for Mastets degree in germany?
Or only german language test is enough?
What % should I have for doing masters in germany??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  2. How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?
  3. How to study master in germany after graduating in pharmacy college
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  8. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  9. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  10. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  11. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  12. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?
  13. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  16. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  18. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
10th October 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?

if i have btech aggregate less means is it necessary to pay tution fee?
16th October 2014, 11:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?

No, it is not necessary to appear in GRE to get admission in German Universities. You can get admission on the basis of SAT score also. So you can appear in SAT to get admission in the German University. But you need to appear in one, either GRE or SAT and along with that one english proficiency test - TOEFL or IELTS. Knowledge of German language is of additional benefit. There is no percentage bar on B.Tech for admission in German universities. But the higher percentage you have, the better are your chances of selection. Most of the German Universities do not charge any tution fees. Some even give scholarship on the basis of excellent performance in the entrance exam, outstanding performance in the field of academics or some other field of talent.
11th January 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I'm persuing my btech final year in electronic & communiction dept
What percentage is required in b tech for doing masters in germany??
26th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the elgibility % ?
19th September 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i finish my BTech in mechanical engineering ....now iam want to do ms in germany what that what are all exams i need...and what percentage required in BTech for join ms in germany
22nd January 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd b.tech mechanical engineering in India. I want to do my MS in Germany.... So , I want clear details about that course . Will you give any suggestions to me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?