3rd July 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after passing improvement exam of class 12 from CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I passed class 12 from cbse board with 56% in 2016. I want to appear in improvement exam in succeeding year to get good percentage. Because i want to join government job. So i want to know that my improvement marksheet is valid to apply in government jobs like ssc, police, bank etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the meaning of 'Improvement' and 'FT' in 12th CBSE result?
  2. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  3. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  5. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  7. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  9. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  10. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  12. Improvement exam for 12 CBSE after joining the college for B.Com -- [New]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  14. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  18. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
4th July 2016, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing improvement exam of class 12 from CBSE board?

Yes, improvement marksheets are applicable for government job exams like SSC CHSL, Police or Banking sector etc. All these exams require that candidate must have passed with at least passing percentage, there is no specific percentage requirement for these examination. You can apply for these exams with 56% marks also.

But if you are interested to appear for improvement to have good percentage, you can apply for improvement exam in 2017. As of you now also, you are eligible for SSC CHSL, NDA exam, and IB Security Assistant exam. The minimum academic qualification for banking exam is bachelor's degree.
4th July 2016, 08:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing improvement exam of class 12 from CBSE board?

First thing which I would like to make you clear that for getting government jobs in the sectors which you have mentioned there is no importance of aggregates in the particular degree as the jobs are offered on the basis of performance in their respective entrance examinations.

Now as far as you are concerned about the recognization of improvement certificate then it has same as that the main board examination and it is applicable every where. The only drawback of the improvemebt examination is that it causes a loss of one year of academics of a student.

As per the norms of CBSE improvement examination, a student is allowed to appear in the improvement examination only once as a private candidate and that too in the year successive to the year of their actual board examination.

For more details and notifications regarding the improvement examination you can log on to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
5th July 2016, 05:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you should just have to clear the recruitment examination set to avail the government job, there is no problem in it.

You should however try to score quite better than the last time as it will help you in your career ahead.

It is however advised to first complete your graduation from a recognized University and with good score in order to apply for most of the government jobs.
22nd August 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Is cbse improvement exams marks are also valid in government primary teachers job?
3rd November 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of commerce and i have passed out this board exam this year 2016 but failed in only one subject that is economics can i get the chance to give improvement exam plsss sir reply fast......
5th November 2016, 02:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you will get a chance to give the improvement exam. The board will announce the date for the same. You need to get in touch with your school for the same. Confirm with your class teacher & this time prepare yourself well to clear the exam. After clearing all the subjects, then only can apply for degree college.
25th January 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for technical entry in army and navy on the basis of CBSE class 12 improvement exam marks
6th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Only one subject of improvement marksheet are valid for AFCAT exam or other government job
29th June 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

If I'm just passed by 44% in 12th class by cbsc board. Then which type of government jobs are there for me .
12th July 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam is improvement result is applicable for top colleges in kerala that takes admission on the cut off basis. Please give me accurate and true answer only.
9th March 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I was a private candidate in 12th cbse board exam and if i want to apply for a government job, what should i fill in place of Name of the institution, state, district? Please let me know asap
14th March 2018, 01:17 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

If you have successfully qualified in your 12 CBSE Board Examination then you are eligible to appear various government examination.
Following are the organisations which conducts the competitive exams for 12 qualified candidates –
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Protective Services
There are also other career opportunities after qualifying 12th.
If you wish to pursue for bachelors programmes in commerce, science, arts, then you must have to qualify one of the entrance exam conducted by the different authorities which provides admissions in India’s reputed institutes.
I hope it helps!
10th June 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have two marksheet of 12th class one is improved(eng&math) and other is normal. Improved marksheet get more marks then normal marksheet
Can I eligible to use improved marks of eng & math in navy form
7th July 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear in all competitive exam and gov job after gained marks in improvement exam
28th December 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I passed 12th from Odisha chse board with 47% in 2013.i want to appear in improvement exam in 2019 to get a good percentage .Because I want to join government job like CDs and afcat . Now I am a mechanical engineer .I want to know is it valid or not for government job.
17th July 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out 12 on 2016 with 50% can i get government teacher job
18th July 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Please anybody help me that if I give improvement exam then its result is valid in which of private and government engineering college & government college?
16th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have made improvement for MA(Eng).And got 55%. Whether my improvement marksheets are valid or not for govt jobs like pgt, assistant professor etc.
11th September 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I got compart in physics then I gave the compart exam and got failed again. So I decided to give improvement exam of all the subjects and I passed in all the subjects. Am I eligible for government jobs?
19th September 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what I am use improvement marks for indian airforce exam.
27th January 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to show my failed marksheet along with pass marksheet in govt.job interview?
18th October 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th repeater who has passed with 69% with 2nd attempt apply for postman gvt job?
25th December 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 marksheet of 12 class in rbse board . I am preparing for govt exams like ibps ,ssc where education qualification is graduation .
And i have done graduation as well. I want to know that when i am filling this forms then it is compulsory to fill the last one 12 marksheet .
I want to fill marks of first one marksheet irrespective of higher percentage .
Pllz suggest me the right thing that it is legally right to use first one marksheet.
20th September 2021, 09:52 PM
ABHIPEDIA

Yes you can. For more information visit Abhipedia

Practice questions, live seasons, pdf for all courses will be available for you.Best Online Coaching center for State Govt exams. We are here to provide you with all exam-related material,English Language, General studies, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?