3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?

Sir,
I have completed my B.A.(Political Science) in Hyderabad. I am not doing anything right now. So, I am thinking to a Diploma course in Journalism as I am interested to study Journalism. Kindly tell me that A.P. College of Journalism is good for this Diploma course? If yes, then I want to know the fee of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  4. Total fee expenses of Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College?
  5. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  10. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  11. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  13. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  14. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  15. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Detailed course and fee structure of Diploma(Television Journalism) 3 months course in A.P. College of Journalism?
  17. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  18. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?
6th July 2016, 06:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course from the above mentioned above, there is no such problem in it.

Below, I have provided the official link of the above mentioned website, you can click on it to get the required information.

http://apcj.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?