3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?

Sir,
Which Diploma course is better to do for me after completing 10th in between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Can I know the differences between them?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  3. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  4. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  5. Can i find Aircraft Maintenance job after finishing Aeronautical Diploma?
  6. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  8. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  9. Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering being an IT Diploma holder? What kind of jobs I will get?
  11. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  12. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  14. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  16. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can one continue with Aeronautical Engineering after completing Aircraft Maintenance course?
  18. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
5th July 2016, 12:08 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?

In my opinion Aeronautical Engineering is better when compared to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
The reason is there are not much opportunities in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
So, I suggest you to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

The difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering is-
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering deals with the repairing of existing aircraft, where Aeronautical Engineering deals with creating new and improved aircraft.
6th July 2016, 06:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?

There is a difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Engineering, both the courses are different from each other.
The basic difference between both the courses is that Aeronautical Engineering deals with the creation of new and improved Aircraft whereas Aircraft Maintenance Engineering deals with the repairing of existing Aircraft.

According to me Aeronautical Engineering is better than Aircraft Engineering as it has more opportunities for a candidate in future. So, you must opt Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?