4th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?

Can I get a government job after my completed BSC fashion designing and howi can apply this reply me? Can you please let me know what all type of government jobs I can apply? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  3. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  4. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  5. Date of sale of UP Polytechnic Entrance exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to get any government job in fashion industry?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after B.Sc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  10. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  11. How can I get a government job after completing BSc in fashion technology
  12. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course? -- [New]
  16. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  18. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
4th July 2016, 02:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs after completing your graduation. Now to apply for the government jobs you must apply online. It is important for you to meet all the relevant eligibility criteria.

I would suggest you to buy Employment News every week. this newspaper will give you update about the Central Government jobs with full details. This paper will not cost you more than INR 10/-.

But before applying for any government jobs make sure you are a graduate.
4th July 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?

There are many government jobs which ask for graduation in any discipline and you can surely apply for those jobs but in those jobs won't be related to fashion designing.
In fashion designing field jobs are mostly available in private sector or through self employment. If you want to change field then there are jobs in banking, railways and other central/state government jobs.
4th July 2016, 10:11 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

You can find many job opportunities after completion of your B.Sc Fashion Designing.

You can find job opportunities in various firms in government sector.
The textile companies under the government of India recruit graduates of Fashion Designing.
These firms recruit the candidates through entrance exam.
You can register and appear for the entrance exam as per the notification.

You can find different job types such as:
*Fashion Show Organizer
*Design Promoter
*Costume Designer
*Pattern Maker
*Fashion Consultant
*Fashion Coordinator
*Fabric Quality Control Manager
4th July 2016, 11:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for all types of government jobs. Qualification required for any type of government job is graduation degree or intermediate. There is no restriction of subject or any particular stream.
Here is some of the government jobs given below:-
Banks
SSC
UPSC
MPSC
JPSC
BPSC
LIC
CDPO
UDC
5th July 2016, 04:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply and avail a government job after the completion of your above mentioned course, you will however have to keep on checking for any government job openings and as soon as there is any such opening, you should apply for it, there is no such problem in it that you cannot apply for government job and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?