6th July 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?

Hello sir, I have passe 12th from CBSE and got 59% marks. Can I get study visa of Australia at this score. Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  2. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  6. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa? -- [New]
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  8. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  9. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  10. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th?
  12. Terms and condition to get study visa of Australia after 12th?
  13. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  14. Am I eligible to study MBBS course in Australia if got 60% marks in 12th?
  15. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

11th July 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?

Yes, you can get study visa for Australia even though you had 59% in your 10+2 level. Percentage in 10+2 level is not of high importance provided :

- You have a good score in the entrance exams based on which admission in Australian institutes is done.
- You get admission call from a well recognised institute in Australia.
- You perform well in the visa interview.

30th September 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?

Can i get study visa of Australia if scored 58% in 12 from HBSE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?