25th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?

Hello sir, I have just completed 12th (55%) with PCM group and got 6 bands. Now I want to go Australia for study. I am facing some problems regarding my visa because my percentage is just 55%. I want to study in Melbourne but I think I can't get visa to study in Melbourne. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland?

Related Questions:
  1. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  2. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  3. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  9. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  12. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  14. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  18. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?