8th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after completion of engineering in electrical stream with 58% marks? Or I can do higher studies to get a job later?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am sunil of 23yrs old ....I have completed my engineering with 58% In electrical stream...I have 2yrs of relaxation. ...and I have 63%in 10th and 59%Inn 12th std ...can I get a good job..if not means ..sir plss refe. I need your valuable suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology?
  2. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  3. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  5. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  6. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  9. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  10. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  11. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  12. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  14. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  15. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
  16. What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  18. Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
9th July 2016, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of engineering in electrical stream with 58% marks? Or I can do higher studies to get a job later?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job after completion of your Engineering course in Electrical stream with 58% marks from a recognised university. You can apply for jobs in Government organisations like GENCO, Transco, NTPC, HPCL, etc.,. Some Government organisations recruit candidates on basis of GATE score and some companies conducts written examination and interview to recruit candidates.
9th July 2016, 05:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of engineering in electrical stream with 58% marks? Or I can do higher studies to get a job later?

Yes, if you want to get the job in your core sector you can appear for GATE and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment for the jobs.

Candidates passed b.tech from any recognised university are eligible to appear for examination there is no age limit to appear for examination.

Other than this you can appear for entrance examination conducted for selection of :-

JE in Railway and other government sector.

You can also appear for entrance examination to get government jobs as in Banking, Defence, Staff Commission.
9th July 2016, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am sunil of 23yrs old ....I have completed my engineering with 58% In electrical stream...I have 2yrs of relaxation. ...and I have 63%in 10th and 59%Inn 12th std ...can I get a good job..if not means ..sir plss refe. I need your valuable suggestions.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for private companies, but you can apply for government jobs like banking sector, PSC, SSC, Civil Service Exam.

You can also try for higher studies like MBA, M.Tech, MS course.

From my point view, you will try do M.Tech course through GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?