9th July 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?

Hi

I completed my both Degrees BSC (Computer science) and MCA in Bharathiyar university distance education. now i having 6 years of working experience in IT Field. Can i get jobs in MNC Company's Like CTS,TCS,Wipro,HP,HCL,Fored etc.
If No means give me a idea to get MNC Jobs .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  2. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to join TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS for B.Com distance graduate?
  4. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  5. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  6. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  7. How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?
  8. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  10. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  11. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  12. Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  15. Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%
  16. MNC's don't accept distance education MCA students?
  17. How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?
  18. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?

9th July 2016, 08:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?

Yes definitely as you have completed your graduation hence you are eligible to apply for job in MNC company. As you are experienced person hence their are greater chances for you to get job in top MNC company like Google, Infoys etc.
What matters is your experience not your way of perusing education.

9th July 2016, 10:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I completed my both Degrees BSC (Computer science) and MCA in Bharathiyar university distance education. now i having 6 years of working experience in IT Field. Can i get jobs in MNC Company's Like CTS,TCS,Wipro,HP,HCL,Fored etc.
Sorry, it is not possible to get a job in Top MNCs like CTS, TCS, Wipro etc. with distance education course. They select candidates from regular course (full time mode) only. There are more candidates available with regular degrees, so they never choose distance or correspondence mode candidates. So, it is advisable to search for a job in some other companies. You will get good job in some other companies.

9th July 2016, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

No, distance education course candidates are not eligible for MNC companies. Only those candidates completed degree with regular course are eligible for MNC companies recruitment.

But you can apply for government sector like SSC, PSC, Civil Service Exam etc.

10th July 2016, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such like you cannot opt for job in MNCs with the qualification you posses. Moreover, you also have work experience of 6 years in IT field, which will probably help you in your interview session.

You should however opt for job in the above vacancies and if you clear the interview rounds, you might very well get a good job post in the prospective organization.

31st January 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA (graduation) in distance (correspondence mode), with 6 years work experience. TCS Manager is interested to hire me for the particular role. is they will accept my education ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?