11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me what are the documents required to carry at the time of interview of Intellect Design for the freshers? I am a BCA fresher and going to attend the interview in few days so please tell me about the documents asap.

13th July 2016, 12:51 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?

Documents that you need to carry along with you for the interview purpose are mentioned below:

1. Print out of the email which states that you have been offered this interview.
2. Your identity document.
3. 10th 12th marksheet.
4. One government Document.
5. Resume

These are the documents that you will require at any point of interview process.
And most important your resume which have the first priority in the documents although i have mentioned it at last.

So, be prepared with documents and the knowledge.
13th July 2016, 06:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?

Documents Required to attend Intellect Design Fresher's Off Campus Drive:

Documents that are required to carry for attending the Intellect Design Fresher's Off Campus drive consists of the below.

>> 10th Class Marks Sheet

>> 12th Class Marks sheet and Study Certificates

>> Graduation Marks Sheets and Provisional Certificates

>> Government ID Proof

>> 2 or 3 Passport size photographs

The selection process basically consists of Intellect Aptitude Test and HR Round.
13th July 2016, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Please tell me what are the documents required to carry at the time of interview of Intellect Design for the freshers? I am a BCA fresher and going to attend the interview in few days so please tell me about the documents asap.
Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive:-

1. One copy CV

2. 2 copy passport size photo

3. Xerox copy of all testimonial(Original also required)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?