12th March 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for attending the Off-Campus Drive. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  3. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  4. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  5. Eligibility to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72.5% in B.Sc?
  6. Is Group Discussion round available in HCL Technologies On-Campus Drive?
  7. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  8. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  10. Is there any agreement available in InterGlobe Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What kind of post is available in HCL Technologies Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? How much salary I will get?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  13. HCL recruitment procedure for freshers?
  14. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  16. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  17. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
14th March 2016, 05:56 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?

Eligibility criteria to attend HCL off campus drive is just like being eligible to get your admission in any of the engineering college.

Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria to get into HCL:

1. You need to be in your B.E/B.tech degree.
2. Specialization must be EC,CS,EE
3. You must have minimum of 60% throughout your academic career.
4. You must not have any backlog in any of your semester.
5. Your final degree should be all clear.
14th March 2016, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for attending the Off-Campus Drive. Waiting for your reply.
HCL is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 60%

Candidates shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
14th March 2016, 11:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to attend HCL off campus drive is that the candidate must have secured above 65% throughout the academics without any backlogs.

Candidate should not have more than one year gap in education.
14th March 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
The aspirant should have studied BCA, B.Sc., MBA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible for Off Campus recruitment. The candidate should have scored over 60% marks in overall academics. They should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. The selection process consists of written test, group discussion and personal interview. The above mentioned is the HCL Technologies off campus recruitment eligibility criteria. The website link
is http://www.hcltech.com/careers
26th October 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to attend HCL off campus Drive kindly let me know eligibility criteria for attending off campus drive.l have got sslc- 61,plus two- 62,bcom-56.waiting for reply.
26th October 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to attend HCL off campus Drive kindly let me know eligibility criteria for attending off campus drive.l have got sslc- 61,plus two- 62,bcom-56.waiting for reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?