13th July 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA in Geography from Pune after taking admission in SIU, Mumbai Campus?

Hello, I am unable to take admission in SIU, Mumbai or Bangalore campuses for doing MA in Geography because I live in Pune. Can pursue MA in Geography from Pune after taking admission in SIU, Mumbai Campus. I am really interested to study Masters in Geography from SIU.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
  2. Can I get CS in Pune or Mumbai campus after scoring 2040 rank?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing masters in Geography from IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University? Date of admission?
  8. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  9. Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?
  10. UPSC - Coaching Institutes in Delhi and Pune, Options (Law or Geography) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India?
  12. Is IBM taking On-Campus interview for B.Tech student of Pune University?
  13. Which college can i get in KOP for engineering after scoring 77 in PCM in MHT CET
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  15. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Pune University for an undergraduate candidate of Mumbai University?
  18. Information about Pune University? Will I get admission in T.Y.B.Com?
20th July 2016, 02:39 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study MA in Geography from Pune after taking admission in SIU, Mumbai Campus?

Yes, definitely you can study MA in Symbiosis International University but to take admission you need to qualify the entrance exam conducted by University.

Admission to all the courses at Symbiosis International University (SIU) are strictly on merit basis by Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP] for Postgraduate Studies.

For a regular course it not possible to study from other city, You need to stay in the city where the college is situated. You may download the prospectus for details information from the official website of the University. Every year the entrance examination is conducted for admission purpose. Start preparation for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?