18th July 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?

Sir,
I want to study Civil Engineering in Iran. But I am worried about Study Visa. I want to know that how longs will take to process Study Visa of Iran? And kindly tell me that I have to apply for Study Visa online? Kindly let me know about these things immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  2. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  3. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  4. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  5. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  6. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  7. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  8. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  9. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it?
  10. What kind of Interview is scheduled to get Student Visa of Iran?
  11. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study in Norway? Processing time to get Visa?
  12. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  13. Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for Master’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  16. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  17. Process to work in abroad? How to apply for Visa for study? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
29th July 2016, 08:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?

With the advent of technology and improvement in the inter-national ties , now visa processing is faster than earlier times. You can even get emergency visa at a short period of time. You need to apply online for your visa application to Iranian consulate. After application is done, your petition will go to the headquarters of Iranian consulate. On getting the petition approved, you will get visa interview call, clearing which will ensure stamping and issue of your study visa. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the entire process to be completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?