6th June 2011, 11:48 AM
viru2020

How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?

HELLO SIR,
I am expecting marks in the range of 40-50 out of 360 in aieee .what rank should i expect?Are there any good colleges where i can apply with these marks?If there are then suggest few.are these marks in aieee very poor?
thank you.
waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges?
  2. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  3. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling?
  4. Which are the good colleges in which I can expect admission after scoring 141 in AIEEE?
  5. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  6. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  7. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  8. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  9. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  10. How much rank can I expect in AIEEE with a score of 160-170 out of 360? In which field I can get into?
  11. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  12. Will I get admission in any good government/private institute after scoring 56/360 in AIEEE?
  13. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  14. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. In which NIT can i get after scoring 150,000 rank in AIEEE? Can i get a mechanical branch?
  16. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any chance for Durgapur NIT after scoring 120//360 in AIEEE?
  18. What rank can I expect after scoring 140 in AIEEE? For which colleges will I be eligible?
10th September 2011, 11:57 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru2020 View Post
HELLO SIR,
I am expecting marks in the range of 40-50 out of 360 in aieee .what rank should i expect?Are there any good colleges where i can apply with these marks?If there are then suggest few.are these marks in aieee very poor?
thank you.
waiting for your reply.
How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?

I am little late to reply for this post because AIEEE counselling is already over and students are attending their classes but here i am trying to post my view so that in future students can take help of it.

If your prediction is right means if will get only 40 to 50 marks then you can expect a rank of more than 170000 in general category and if you are a general category student then unfortunetly you will not be allowed to take part in councelling and thus will not be able to get NITs of any state. After that you can only take admission in private colleges on the basis of that score card .There are so many colleges in india which takes admission on the basis of AIEEE score card .

However these are my personal views but original condition may differ.

With Regards
ravik1214
11th September 2011, 04:36 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?

dear friend ,

the all india rank on the score of 40 to 50 marks will be of about 3 lakhs.
on the all india rank of the 3 lakhs its very much difficult to get admission in the national institutes of the technologies that is NIT's .

on this all india rank you will get admission in the newly opened private colleges in your home state.
home state means the state where you passed your 12th exam.

the rank of 3 lakhs in the today's competition is less .
because the competition is very high now a days.

but this is not the last entrance exam which you are giving.
you have lot of exams to attempt in the future.

to know more about the aieee kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks and best luck
11th September 2011, 10:49 AM
kameshsriram

Default Re: How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?

hi friend,

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM is conducted by the CBSE for

giving admission for the students into NITs.

As you are expecting score in AIEEE will be around 40 marks,

your rank will come around 22 lakhs.

here , you have not mentioned your category .

your category also required for allotment of the seats in NITs.

if you are a SC/ST candidate you may get seat in

the private colleges which will offer admission through AIEEE.

ALL THE BEST..
23rd October 2011, 06:19 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?

See don't expect any nice rank from your score 50. As far as I THINK YOU WILL secure around 2,50,000-3,00,000 .

As far as college is concerned you can never get a descent college with that score so I would suggest you to look forward to your state colleges or go for private colleges as a try .

All The Best
29th April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should i expect with 70 marks in aieee 2012 and also kindly let me know will i be able to sit for the counselling.
30th April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get good college if i score 55-60 in aieee?Plz rply fast
24th May 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

can i get amy good colleg in uttrakhand if i am getting 40 marks in aieee 2012 and i am from genral category.
28th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should i expect in AIEEE after scoring 90-100 out of 360 in AIEEE? any good colleges in which i can apply?
29th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir my marks in aieee 2012 are 224...what rank and college should i expect?
14th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

my b.arch rank is 12000,, can i expect any good colleges or govt colleges???????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?