20th July 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

When Jharkhand High School Teachers recruitment exam will be held?

Hi Friends,
Kindly tell me when the recruitment exam of Jharkhand for High School Teachers will held? I have done M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Ed .I want to teach in High School level in Jharkhand. Please guide me. Thank you in advance.

11th June 2017, 12:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When Jharkhand High School Teachers recruitment exam will be held?

The last date for Jharkhand Teacher online form 2017 was 31.03.2017. The Jharkhand staff selection commission was holding the combined graduate trained teacher examination to recruit the teachers for high schools. Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her graduation in the concerned subject with a minimum of 45% marks along with the B. Ed degree from a recognized university are eligible to fill up the application form. The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and must not exceed 40 years. The upper age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates (OBC/PH - 03 years, SC/ST - 05 years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?