27th July 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?

Respected sir, I am currently pursuing MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance education. I want to know the chances to get job in Port Authority of India after completion of this course. How to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  2. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University? -- [New]
  4. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  5. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  6. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  8. Details about distance education universities providing MBA course in Shipping and Port in Tamilnadu?
  9. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  12. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  13. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  14. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  15. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  16. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  17. Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?
  18. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
11th June 2017, 12:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?

There is a huge chance to get the job in the port authority as the port has much wider scope you can join as a logistic manager, inventory manager, etc. You have to check the employment newspaper on a daily basis to get updates for the upcoming government jobs and examinations. You have to appear for the entrance examination of the port authority and your age should not be less than 21 years and must not exceed 32 years. The upper age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved candidates as per the government norms (OBC/PH - 03 years, SC/ST - 05 years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?