24th July 2016, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I attempt EAMCET 2017 for the 3rd time? Maximum age limit for AP Medical EAMCET 2017?

I have written the medical Eamcet 3 times and now i want to take 3rd long term to write medical Eamcet in A.P. 2017. My date of birth according to 10th certificate is 31/8/1996. So, is i am eligible for Eamcet 2017? What is the maximum age limit for A.P. medical Eamcet 2017?

24th July 2016, 11:47 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt EAMCET 2017 for the 3rd time? Maximum age limit for AP Medical EAMCET 2017?

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination conducted for offering admission to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical undergraduate courses in Government and Private colleges of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

Age Criteria for EAMCET Medical 2017 Examination :-

=> You should have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2017. There is no upper age limit.

Educational Qualification for EAMCET Medical 2017 Examination :-

=> You should have passed final year Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must have passed English in the qualifying examination from a Government recognised board.

There are no restrictions on number of attempts to appear in AP EAMCET Medical examination. As there is no upper age limit to appear in EAMCET Medical examination, you are eligible to appear in AP EAMCET Medical 2017 examination.
24th July 2016, 11:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt EAMCET 2017 for the 3rd time? Maximum age limit for AP Medical EAMCET 2017?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for AP Medical EAMCET entrance examination for the admission in medical courses.

The age limit to appear for medical course entrance examination is 17-25 years relaxation in upper limit for reserved category, no age limit for admission in BAMS course. For admission in MBBS course it is necessary to have minimum 50% in 10+2 with Physic, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology and English.

There is no issue of having three or more attempts to appear for examination. So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in course.
24th July 2016, 02:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can attempt EAMCET 2017 for the 3rd time. There is no upper age limit to appear for EAMCET.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

The exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). The exam is conducted for admission to various medical, dental, engineering and agricultural programs in private and government colleges of the state.

The eligibility criteria required for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian origin)/ OCI (Overseas citizen of India) card holder.

-The candidate should also be a permanent resident of Telangana state.

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects or related vocational courses in the field of Engineering & Technology from board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh .

-The candidate must have secured at least 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The minimum age limit to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
24th July 2016, 04:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have written the medical Eamcet 3 times and now i want to take 3rd long term to write medical Eamcet in A.P. 2017. My date of birth according to 10th certificate is 31/8/1996. So, is i am eligible for Eamcet 2017? What is the maximum age limit for A.P. medical Eamcet 2017?
Yes, you can apply for EAMCET 2017 exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET 2017 exam.

Your age should be in between 16 to 25 years.
24th July 2016, 06:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test which is held once every year for admission in the institutes of Andhra Pradesh in undergraduate technical, agricultural and medical courses.

For appearing in the same examination for the medical examination, you must have completed your Class 12th with PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate ( in case of reserved category 40% ) from a recognized board.

Also for appearing in the same examination, you must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh or Telanganna.

As far as you are concerned about the number of attempts allowed and age criteria then there is no limitation of attempts. Also there is no maximum age limit but your age must be above 17 years by the 31st December of that year in which you will appear in the same examination.

For details about the same examination, you can log on to the link www.apeamcet.org.
6th December 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I attempt AP EAMCET 2017 For the 2nd time?maximum age limit for ap EAMCET ENGINEERING 2017?
5th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have attempted eamcet in 2019 also qualified. Can I eligible to long term coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?