24th July 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How much Should I score in NEET to get admission in Bihar Medical College?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Bihar Medical College so I am preparing for NEET. I want to know that How much Should I score in NEET to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How much Should I score in NEET to get admission in Bihar Medical College?
  2. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  3. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in Bihar Medical College if secured 5000 AIR in NEET?
  5. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  6. Is there any hope for admission in Bihar Medical College through AIPMT 2016
  7. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  8. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin?
  9. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  10. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
  11. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
  12. Can I get a government medical college in Chattisgarh after scoring 62.854 percentile score in NEET
  13. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
  15. How much marks is required in entrance exam of Sikkim Manipal University to study MBBS course? How to get education loan for it from Dena Bank? -- [New]
  16. How much marks are needed for MBBS seat?
  17. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  18. Can I get admission in any medical college after scoring 127 in NEET?
30th July 2016, 10:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much Should I score in NEET to get admission in Bihar Medical College?

NEET which stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the one and only entrance exam for admission in courses like MBBS and BDS in all colleges of India. According to latest Supreme court order, no state medical entrance examination will be conducted.

NEET is of 720 marks and consists of 180 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For general category candidates, cut off marks is around 450-460 marks. If you belong to general category and manage to score above 480 marks, there is good chance of getting admission in Bihar Medical college. Cut off marks changes every year, you must aim to score as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?