25th July 2016, 12:09 PM

Documents required to get B.Sc (Agriculture) admission in Rama University?

I want to know about the documents which are essentially requires for getting admission of B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Rama University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the documents? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the documents required for admission into BSc Agriculture?
  3. How to take admission in Agriculture University? What are the documents required?
  4. Required Documents to join B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. What are the documents required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  6. What all documents are required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. What are the documents required for BSc Agriculture?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Can I study B.Sc Agriculture in a good college having 78% in +2?
  10. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  11. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  14. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  17. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  18. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
26th July 2016, 01:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get B.Sc (Agriculture) admission in Rama University?

To get admission in B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Rama University, you have to appear in Rama University Entrance Test (RUET). By qualifying the entrance examination, you need to attend counselling process and the documents that you need to carry for getting admission in B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Rama University are listed below :-

1. Application Form (In case of online application Form)
2. Photocopy of 10th Marksheet
3. Photocopy of 12th Marksheet
4. Photocopy of Graduation Marksheet
5. Photocopy of RUET entrance examination Score Card
6. Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving license)
7. Original Registration Payment Receipt
8. Two Passport size Photographs
9. Original copies of all certificates for verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?