28th July 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in Bank Clerk exam?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Com Honors and now want to get Clerk job in Government Banks. Please tell me which types of question are asked in Bank Clerk exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions are asked in Exam of Clerk Requirement Post of AP?
  2. What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?
  3. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  4. Types of questions that are asked in Descriptive paper of United bank of India Clerk Exam?
  5. What type of descriptive questions are asked for United Bank Clerk Exam? Last 5 years question papers?
  6. What type of questions are asked in Bank Clerk examination?
  7. What type of questions are asked for Government bank jobs?
  8. What kind of questions will be put up in the interview of Post of Clerk in UCO bank?
  9. What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions?
  10. What kind of Questions are asked in Bank Clerk Exam?
  11. What type of questions are asked in Bank PO/MT interview?
  12. What type of questions will be asked in the interview after passing IBPS clerk written exam?
  13. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  14. How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?
  15. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  16. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which type of questions will be asked in IBPS clerk written exam?
  18. What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?
29th July 2016, 08:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in Bank Clerk exam?

The examination for recruitment in banking jobs is conducted by IBPS and SBI and other public sector banks.

The examination paper contains questions of :-

Reasoning.

Quantitative Aptitude.

General Knowledge.

English.

Data Interpretation.

Mathematical Ability.

So you can prepare on these syllabus to qualify in examination but you also have to qualify in interview stage of examination for final recruitment.
29th July 2016, 11:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IBPS which stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts Common written examination for clerical post of more than twenty nationalized banks.

*You need to be a graduate in order to apply for this exam. IBPS Common Written examination has three stages namely preliminary, mains and interview. In preliminary and mains questions are asked from:

*Reasoning ability test.

*English language test.

*Quantitative aptitude.

In mains questions from General awareness and computer knowledge test is also asked.
30th July 2016, 12:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Bank Clerk examination consists of questions on several sections. They are as follows. You will find questions from

>> Quantitative Aptitude

>> Reasoning

>> General Awareness

>> General English

>> Current Affairs

>> Marketing Awareness

>> Computer Knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?