14th September 2012, 08:02 PM
mamta sri

What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions?

which types of questions are asked in bank clerk interview ? please give me the list of these questions urgently with suitable answers.
thank you.

26th December 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions?

What type of questions will be asked in Co-operative bank Assistant post?
2nd February 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions?

i have cleared ibps clerks exam. pls tell me some tips,and frequently asked questions to crack the interview
6th February 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my ibps exam plz tell me some interview qn and ans
23rd November 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared sbi clerk exam 2014 plz.. give me some interview tips and also give me ques ans for interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?