30th July 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BPSC 56th to 59th as an appearing candidate? Minimum age limit to apply for BPSC exam?

Hello sir, I am in final year of my graduation and just turned to 23 years old. Can I apply for BPSC 56th to 59th as an appearing candidate? Minimum age to apply for BPSC exam?

31st July 2016, 04:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for BPSC 56th to 59th as an appearing candidate? Minimum age limit to apply for BPSC exam?

According to the eligibility criteria released by the BPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, yes, if you fulfill the age criteria, you may appear for the BPSC subject to completion of the graduation in the current year itself.
31st July 2016, 07:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BPSC 56th to 59th as an appearing candidate? Minimum age limit to apply for BPSC exam?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission.

BPSC conducts entrance examination for different posts under state government of Bihar. The eligibility criteria for BPSC examination is as below:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for BPSC examination.

2. The age limit for BPSC examination is 20-37 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation.

You are eligible for BPSC examination at an age of 23 years. The mains exam for 56th to 59th BPSC exam has already been conducted.
31st July 2016, 07:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The examination for 56th to 59th Bihar Public Service Commission Examination for Preliminary and Mains stages is over.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. So, after completion of graduation you have to wait for the next BPSC examination to appear and qualify in it for final recruitment.

As according to the age limit you are eligible for examination till the age of 37 years and there is relaxation in age for reserved category. To get more information about examination visit at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
31st July 2016, 08:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to know you that the BPSC 56th to 59th examination preliminary test has been held on 15th March 2015 and the Mains examination for the same is going from 15th July 2016 so there is no question of your eligibility for this examination right now.

But at the same time I would also like to inform you that notifications for BPSC 60th to 62th is going to be released in the month of September. Also there are 14 new posts to be added in the BPSC examination for which the details can be accumulated from the notifications.

Also as far as you are concerned about the minimum age limit for the same examination then it varies with different posts which can be exactly known from notifications only. So you must wait for the notifications regarding the exact details and for getting notification you must check the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
31st July 2016, 08:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The mains examination for Bihar Public Service Commission had been already conducted by State Government of Bihar. You need to wait for notification for upcoming BPSC examination.

*The academic qualification required for BPSC entrance examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for BPSC exam.

*The age limit for BPSC exam is 20-37 years.

You are eligible to apply for BPSC exam at age of 23 years when notification is declared.
31st July 2016, 10:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The examination for the BPSC 56th to 59th is over in the month of July and only the interview stage is left.

So, you have missed it but you can appear for the next examination. The maximum age limit to appear for examination is 37 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The minimum age limit varies for different post so you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stage as Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

To get syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
1st August 2016, 12:59 AM
ealpvinoth

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, yes, if you fulfill the age criteria, you may appear for the BPSC subject to completion of the graduation in the current year itself.
6th July 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bsc 3 year course but have only net result of final year and I have not original certificate of bsc. My age 20 year, Can I apply for the 65th BPSC, please sir reply.
22nd July 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

My graduation 3rd year exam is completed but my result is not declared. So can i apply for 65th bpsc examination
13th June 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for bpsc exam if I am in my final year of graduation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?