31st July 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Where should I study Diploma course in Painting, Sculpture or Commercial Art? Tips to make my career bright in this field?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Art stream. I want to study Diploma course in Painting, Sculpture or Commercial Art. Where should I study this course? Tips to make my career bright in this field.

9th August 2016, 02:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study Diploma course in Painting, Sculpture or Commercial Art? Tips to make my career bright in this field?

In order to make your future bright in the field of Painting, Sculpture and Commercial Art, you must seek for a well reputed institute in which you can study with guidance and support of experienced teachers. Study thoroughly as per the syllabus and as directed by the teachers.

If needed, go for coaching classes which will help you to understand and learn better.

The most important thing is your dedication towards the subjects. If you are really dedicated then I assure you that you are going to make your future bright in this field.

Here are some the reputed institutes which deals with the courses of Art and Sculpture:

> Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art.

> Faculty of Fine Arts.

> Kala Bhavan.

> College of Art

> Jamia Millia Islamia.

> Himanshu Art Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?