16th February 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Details of post graduate Diploma in Graphic Arts, Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts?

Dear sir,
I want to know about above courses.
Please help me.
thanks with regards
Surendra kumar

6th March 2014, 08:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of post graduate Diploma in Graphic Arts, Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts?

There is a good scope for the candidates those who are with the background of Painting,Applied Arts,Graphic design courses.You may find job opportunities in the following work areas such as Software companies,Clothing Industry,Advertising companies,Printmaking,Magazines,Sculpture,Online services,Dance studios,Fashion houses,Publishing house and more.

With the background of Graphic design you may find your job roles such as Senior designer,Mid-level designer,Creative Director,Art director,and more.You may also find jobs in Printing industries,Advertising and marketing,print publication designing,logo design,web designing,User Interface designing,and more.Post graduate diploma is of two years full time course and this course may change various discipline in to bright career.

Basically during the first years,you will be dealt with the various techniques used for the Sculpture,creative arts and graphic design.Generally elements of the diploma courses are open to the postgraduate students on the Optional basis.You may go for the figure modelling,artistic anatomy,ornament study,geology,art and architectural history and more.As far as the paining is concerned there is no written component,but tutorial exchange can be inflected using analytic approach.Post graduate diploma in sculpture is basically used as a bridge between the BA and MA studies and incorporate the elements of the basic programme base.
29th March 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of post graduate Diploma in Graphic Arts, Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts?

I am graduate and MA in Hindi literature,and one year diploma in fine art but now I want do degree course in painting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?