1st August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Process to get SC certificate in West Bengal

I have my uncle's SC certificate which was registered by the government of West Bengal.
Sir, what can I do to get my SC certificate?
Please tell me the process of getting my SC certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  2. Process to get SC certificate in West Bengal -- [New]
  3. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Domicile certificate is necessary to appear in West Bengal Joint entrance exam if permanently residing in West Bengal?
  6. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  9. Procedure to apply for SC certificate in West Bengal, Kolkata?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  12. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  13. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  14. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  15. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  16. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  18. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
2nd August 2016, 10:16 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process to get SC certificate in West Bengal

If your parents have SC certificate then only Sc certificate will be provided to you unless not. Visit to regional court and fill an application form to make SC certificate. Attach required documents like your ID's ,Bank account passbook copy, copy of your parents SC certificate. After completing all these work collect your SC certificate after 7 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?