1st August 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Bachelor's degree after 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello, I have passed out my college from 3 years of course of Diploma in mechanical engineering, but i have few backlogs. So can i take admission in I.E. for Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I take admission in Bachelor's degree after 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to become Locomotive Engineer after 12th?
  5. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  6. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  7. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  8. Can I do Interior Designing with commerce stream?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  11. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  12. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  13. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  16. Diploma in Mechanical engineering admission from IME after two years of refrigeration mechanical course with 7 years of relevant trade experience?
  17. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?
1st August 2016, 10:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Bachelor's degree after 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have passed out my college from 3 years of course of Diploma in mechanical engineering, but i have few backlogs. So can i take admission in I.E. for Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
MCA stands for Master's in Computer Application. The duration of the course is three years. If anyone has 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree of Full Time 3 years duration from a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics / Business Maths. as one of the subjects in any one semester/year, both in graduation and at 10+2 level are eligible to pursue this course.

Top MCA Entrance Exams in Maharashtra:-

MCA CET is one of the top most state level entrance exam of Maharashtra. To give this exam you need to have Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration with minimum aggregate of 45 percent marks with mathematics or statistics as a subject in class 12 level.

To know more click on this site: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in

Top MCA Colleges in South Mumbai:-
  1. Viva College of Arts Science and Commerce
  2. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
  3. Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
  4. Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering
  5. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
  6. Mumbai Education Trusts Institute of Computer Science
  7. Vivekanand Education Societys Institute of Technology
  8. SIES College of Management Studies
2nd August 2016, 09:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Bachelor's degree after 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can take admission in Bachelor's degree i.e. in B.E/ B.Tech after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Diploma in Engineering holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process.

To get direct admission in B.E/ B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process, you have to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) conducted by your respective state technical board of education.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission in second year of B.E / B.Tech course.

As Per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised institution but, have few backlogs, so, you need to clear all your backlogs to get admission in Bachelor's degree course after completion of your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?