2nd August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate

Dear sir, I am a 21 year old girl candidate staying in Mumbai, I would like to join Indian Army. I am graduated in the field of BAF (B.com with specialization in accounts and finance ). Please list me the institutes offer preparation to join Indian Army for Girls. What is the procedure to be followed to join Indian Army?

3rd August 2016, 12:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate

Yes, you can join Indian Army through Combines Defence Service Examination. Union Public Service Commission conduct this exam every year. This year you might have missed but for next year you can apply. UPSC will announce the notification for CDS on 9th November 2016 & last date to apply will be 2nd December 2016. Exam will be conducted in 2017. A candidate must be graduate from a valid university. You need to prepare for the exam, you can not get the job until you clear the exam & interview. Exam will not be so easy, join coaching classes for the preparation. Below I have attached the notification for the same for your reference. Buy Combined Defence Service Exam book for your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Combined Defence Service Exam Notification..pdf(35.99 MB, 91 views)
3rd August 2016, 03:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate

Being a girl candidate and graduate with Commerce stream and looking to join Indian Army you will have to qualify CDS entrance examination.

CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examination is held by UPSC two times every year and are known as CDS I & CDS II.

The basis requirement for appearing in the same examination for joining Indian Army i.e; Indian Military Academy are as following:-

I) You must the citizenship of India.

II) Your age must lie in between 19 years to 24 years.

III) You must have either completed your graduation degree course with any subject or must be in the final year of same course from a recognised university.

IV) You must have the physical fitness as per the details mentioned on the notification chart.

For further details regarding the CDS entrance examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
4th August 2016, 12:24 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to join Indian Army to join Indian Army you have to qualify in CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline ( for army) from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-24 years.

So, you can appear for examination but have to appear and qualify in written as well as SSB for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?