3rd October 2010, 02:24 AM
pwrpuff grl

Any good opportunities for a girl candidate to join Indian Army or Airforce?

i wanna join indian army or airforce . and wanna know is there any good oppurtunity for a girl to join this field ? and also how shud i go for this field ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate
  2. Which wing of Army is good for a girl candidate after 12th? List of vacancies in Indian Army for girls? -- [New]
  3. What are the opportunities in Army for a girl candidate? I am in 2nd year BDS
  4. How can a girl join Airforce or Army after completing Architecture Course?
  5. What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man?
  6. How can a girl candidate join Indian air force after completing 12th from arts stream?
  7. How can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class being a Girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Girl studying B.Arch can serve Indian Army?
  9. What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  11. How can I join Indian Army if I am 20 years old? What is the procedure?
  12. Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?
  13. How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?
  14. Is a girl eligible to join Indian Army after completion of graduation with PCM stream?
  15. How can I join Army after passing 12th with PCB being a girl
  16. Opportunities in Indian Army for PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology student?
  17. How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?
  18. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
26th August 2011, 04:13 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any good opportunities for a girl candidate to join Indian Army or Airforce?

if you want to get into indian army

you have to visit the website

www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

then go for OFFICER'S entry

then ckick WOMEN'S ENTRY

and see for the various options for girls in army

If you want airforce entry

visit the official website of indian airforce for women entry in airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?