3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P.?

Dear Sir, I am Sunil pursuing 6th Semester of B.E in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to undergo for Industrial Training in M.P. Could you please let me know the companies offer internship for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  2. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  6. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  7. List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  9. List companies names for industrial training for Mechanical student?
  10. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  11. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  12. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  13. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  15. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  16. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
3rd August 2016, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Sunil pursuing 6th Semester of B.E in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to undergo for Industrial Training in M.P. Could you please let me know the companies offer internship for me?
List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P:

1. Bhopal Switchgears Pvt. Ltd., 29, Sector 'e', Industrial Area, Govindpuri, Govindpuri
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 258 1316

2. Sharp Business System, Shop No.MF-28,C Block, Mansarovar Complex, Obedulla Ganj Rd, 7 No. Bus Stop,Opposite Habibganj Railway Station, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 098932 53643

3. Hariom, Hamidia Rd, Main Road, Ghora Nakkas, Peer Gate Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 274 0150

4. Quartz Computer's, Shop No.3, Sky Tower 1,, Opp. City Telephone Exchange, Sultania Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 092294 21906
22nd December 2019, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P.?

Dear Sir, I am Vivek pursuing 6th Semester of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to undergo for Industrial Training in Bhopal, M.P. Could you please let me know the companies offer internship for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?