9th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?

Sir/Madam,
I will be completing my 2nd year B.Tech course in ECE by coming summer. So I want to do industrial training in Hyderabad during my holidays. So can you please tell me the name of the companies that offer industrial training and also the reputed once in Bihar?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  2. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  3. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  4. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  6. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  7. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  8. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  9. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  10. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  11. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  12. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  15. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  16. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  18. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
13th December 2015, 01:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I will be completing my 2nd year B.Tech course in ECE by coming summer. So I want to do industrial training in Hyderabad during my holidays. So can you please tell me the name of the companies that offer industrial training and also the reputed once in Bihar?
List of the companies for ECE students in Hyderabad:-

1. Industrial Engineering Instruments, 203, 12th Main Road, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2839 4520

2. Newtech Engineering, No. 1535, 3rd Cross, 4th E, Main Mariyappanapalya - Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560 021, India, Phone: 080 2210 7799

3. Hindustan Industries, Flat No. 201, Nagasai Niwas, Srinivasa Colony East, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6662 5999

4. Industrial Engineering Institute (IEI), 901, Paigah Plaza,, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2323 0433

5. Prasad Industrial Equipments, 11-176, Main Road, Near Bridge, Fateh Nagar, Fateh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 2908
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?