7th August 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC exam if haven't studied Marathi subject?

Well actually i have done my all studies from hindi medium in MP. But i got married in Maharashtra, so can i give MPSC? But i don't have marathi subject in any class.

7th August 2016, 09:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam if haven't studied Marathi subject?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ). The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as an officer within the state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised university and even candidates pursuing in final year also eligible to appear for examination. The age limit to appear for examination is 19-33 years relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination but have to qualify in all the stages of examination for the final selection.
7th August 2016, 10:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

It will be very difficult for you to crack MPSC exam if you are not knowing Marathi, also the candidate should must have good typing speed in Marathi and in English. So if you have not studies Marathi then it will be very difficult to type Marathi words.

Actually Maharashtra Public Service Commission is the authoritative body which is responsible conducting civil services examination in the state of Maharashtra and other exams including the civil services.

Eligibility Criteria for the MPSC exam are :

1- Applicants must have good typing speed in Marathi & English.
2- Contenders should have adequate knowledge of computers.
3- Candidate must have completed their graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized/ registered university or institute.
4- Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years.
8th August 2016, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i have done my all studies from hindi medium in MP. But i got married in Maharashtra, so can i give MPSC? But i don't have marathi subject in any class.
Yes, you are eligible for MPSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview
25th December 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i give the mpsc exam even i am not the resident of maharashtra and didn't know the marathi language
1st May 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce in and I want to become collector which exam I have to give
29th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BMM from Mumbai University and completed MBA from Fleme
University and up to 12th in CBSC. Can I give mpsc exam and for which post.
16th October 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have adhar card from Karnataka but I born in Maharashtra and completed my study till graduation in Maharashtra..so can I able to give mpsc?
26th December 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done all my education in English medium till 12 th and now I am studing in marathi medium college for Bachlor's degree so am I eligible for MPSC exam
30th August 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I can read and write marathi as my mother tongue is marathi but i didn't had marathi subject in my cbse boards. Will I be eligible to give mpsc exam? If not, what things I have to do to add marathi subject in boards?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?