11th August 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission in DDS course depends upon the duration of BDS course? Can I do DDS from abroad on Visitors Visa?

Does DDS course admissions depends on the no. of years of BDS course and marks scored in BDS? I have visitors visa so can I do DDS course on visitors visa?

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?
  3. What is the scope of BDS in USA and Australia? Is it necessary to do DDS in abroad to get the job?
  4. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  5. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  6. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  7. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  8. What should I study after BDS in USA? -- [New]
  9. DDS and other courses in Abroad after BDS?
  10. How to do DDS in UK? I have completed BDS
  11. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  12. What are other courses other than DDS in USA?
  13. Is it possible for me to become a surgeon in USA after completion of BDS or do we need to do DDS course?
  14. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  15. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  16. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  17. Can I get a job for BDS in Australia or US without passing DDS course?
  18. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?