11th August 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence MLISc? Details of course and admission?

Hello, i completed BLISc in Kakatiya university with 55%. Now, tell me that how to do correspondence in MLISc. Please give the course details and admission details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Ed course after working as Librarian? I am having B.Com, MLISC degree
  2. Details about the M.Phil course? How can I do it after M.Lisc course?
  3. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  4. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  6. Admission details of correspondence B.A 1st year?
  7. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  8. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  9. B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?
  10. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  11. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  12. Question papers of MLISc? Question papers with answers?
  13. Colleges offering the B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc in Hyderabad?
  14. How can I do B.Ed by correspondence course?
  15. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?
  16. How to take admission in 3 years correspondence course in CCSU?
  17. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  18. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?