11th August 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th Class from CBSE board. Now I would like to take admission in 11th Class of CBSE Board in Madhya Pradesh. Is it possible to get admission? Please tell me that the documents required to get admission in 11th CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get admission in 11th in Maharashtra board if completed 11th from Andhra Pradesh board? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  2. How to change board from CBSE to Himachal Pradesh board after 11th? Necessary documents required for it?
  3. Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
  5. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  6. Which Board is more valuable among Madhya Pradesh State Board and CBSE?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission to study 12th ISC being an 11th student of Madhya Pradesh Board? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  11. Is there any CBSE school in Madhya Pradesh which offers agriculture subject in 11th standard?
  12. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  13. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  14. Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  15. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  16. Can I get scholarship if secured 90% in 12th CBSE being a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?
  17. How to change board after 10th from CBSE to Punjab School Education Board? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
11th August 2016, 11:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh

Documents required for admission are as under:-
Marksheet
School Leaving Certificate
Passport size photo
Character Certificate
Photo copy of Admit Card

Candidate also need to crack entrance examination of the following school in which he/she wants to be admitted.
12th August 2016, 12:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh

Yes, it is possible to get admission in class 11 CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh.

In order to take admission in class 11 Of CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh you need to provide to the necessary documents as directed by the school authorities.

I have listed the necessary documents needed for admission in class 11 CBSE board school:

> Pass certificates of the previous school.

> Mark-sheet of the previous institution.

> Transfer certificate.

> Migration certificate.

> Character certificate.

> Proof of residence.

> Date of birth proof (birth certificate).

> Admit card of class 10.

> Registration card of class 10.
12th August 2016, 01:28 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in the 11th in CBSE recognised board.

So, you are eligible for admission. The required documents at the time of admission in the school is :-

Marksheet.

Date of Birth Certificate.

Identity Proof.

Transfer Certificate.

Character Certificate.

If you belong to reserved category then you have to submit the caste certificate also. These are the common documents asked by almost every school at the time of admission.
12th August 2016, 01:35 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The candidates have to submit the xerox and the original documents during the admission procedure.

Yes, if you have passed 10th board examination you are eligible for admission in std 11th.

Required documents for admission :-

Admit Card ( D.O.B Proof).

Marksheet.

Transfer Certificate.

Migration ( For candidates of another board that is those who have not passed 10th from CBSE).

Character Certificate ( recent).
12th August 2016, 02:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in 11th standard in CBSE school in Madhya Pradesh, you need to have all the documents mentioned below from your previous school of 10th standard;

> Mark sheet.

> Transfer Certificate.

> Character Certificate and all other documents provided by the school.
12th August 2016, 12:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 11th std in Central Board of Secondary Education after passing the 10th from CBSE board.

To get the admission you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective school or have to come in the merit list declared by school on the basis of 10th marks.

The required documents for admission in the school is Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Character, Parent Income, Transfer, Caste ( if necessary ), Address proof etc.
12th August 2016, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th Class from CBSE board. Now I would like to take admission in 11th Class of CBSE Board in Madhya Pradesh. Is it possible to get admission? Please tell me that the documents required to get admission in 11th CBSE board?
The following documents are required to get admission in 11th CBSE Board in Madhya Pradesh;
  • Original Marks List of X standard
  • Original School Leaving Certificate
  • Original Hall Ticket
  • Original Caste Certificate
  • Sports or Art & Culture Certificates (if applicable)
  • For Servicemen – Service Certificate
  • For Ex Servicemen – Discharge Certificate
12th August 2016, 08:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh after 10th board exams from CBSE. You need to have following documents for admission:

1. Marksheet of Standard tenth.

2. Transfer certificate from previous school.

3. Passing certificate.

4. Photographs.

5. Character certificate.

6. Residential address.
12th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Documents required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh:

Here are the list of documents that are required to get admission in 11th Class CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh.

>> Concerned College's or School's Application Form or Registration Form

>> 10th Class Marks Sheet

>> Passport Size Photographs

>> 10th Class Transfer Certificate

>> 10th Class School Leaving Certificate

>> Proof of Date of Birth

>> Residential Proof or Domicile Certificate

>> A Character Certificate

>> Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)

>> Provisional Certificate

>> Xerox Copies of All the above mentioned documents
29th March 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my father but I don't have date certificate . Because he was not residing with us my father&mother was separated. Can I write late before his name in my 10 marksheet on my examination form.
30th March 2017, 12:39 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have lost my father but I don't have date certificate . Because he was not residing with us my father&mother was separated. Can I write late before his name in my 10 marksheet on my examination form.
No. you don't need to add anything before your father's name.
For example:- Mr, Late or anything.
Suppose your father's name is ABC XYZ.
Just write first name as ABC & last name as XYZ in the examination form.
22nd July 2018, 03:02 PM
prithviraj yadav

Hi,
The following documents are required to get admission in 11th CBSE Board in Madhya Pradesh;;;::
*Original Marks List of X standard.
*Original School Leaving Certificate.
*Original Hall Ticket.
*Original Caste Certificate.
*Sports or Art & Culture Certificates (if applicable)
*For Servicemen – Service Certificate...
7th May 2023, 05:21 PM
Member+

Parents must submit the following documents together with their fully completed application form. (Forms that are lacking required papers or are incomplete will be rejected.)

1. One self-attested copy of the birth certificate (from nursery to grade I).

2. A certified copy of the D.O.B. certificate must be supplied with the Transfer Certificate from the school last attended for classes and later. Please take note that the D.O.B. certificate and the TC shouldn't differ in any way.

3. The most recent school or exam report card.

4. The child's seven passport-size photos.

5. Each parent's six passport-size photos.

6. Certificates of caste for classifications other than general.

7. Certificate of health and immunisation.

8. Parent and child Aadhar.
30th May 2023, 07:45 PM
eduking

You need to have the following documents ready for class 11th admission.

1. Marksheets (Class 10th)
2. Migration Certificate
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Passing Certificate
5. Identity Proof (Parents and Candidates)
6. Address Proof
7. Caste Certificate (if required)

You can contact the schools authorities for more information. They will guide you through the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?