14th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is PU board better than CBSE for Karnataka CET?

My daughter is now studying in 10th standard in Karnataka (CBSE) and is confused whether she has to continue in 11th and 12th in CBSE or Karnataka PU Board. Will studying in PU Board help her better in facing the Karnataka CET ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  2. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  3. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  4. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  5. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  6. Is PU board better than CBSE for Karnataka CET?
  7. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  9. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  13. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  16. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  17. Is it possible to apply for CET exam after completing class 10th form Karnataka and class 12th from Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
14th August 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PU board better than CBSE for Karnataka CET?

There is nothing like that pursuing 12th standard from Karnataka PU Board will help the candidate to get better rank in Karnataka CET examination. It all depends on the candidate and her level of preparation for the examination. To get a better rank in Karnataka CET examination, your daughter need to prepare for CET examination while pursuing 11th and 12th standard. So, I suggest you to allow to pursue your daughter studies from any board which she is interested for pursuing her 11th and 12th standard.
15th August 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing as a better board for a particular examination to appear for you should just study well and try to do well in your academics and prepare well for the prospective examination and I am sure you will do well in your Karnataka CET examination.
4th November 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Is a coaching centre necessary if I opt pu board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?