14th August 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE

Hello sir, I am studying final year of CSE and want to do M.Tech and Ph.D simultaneously. List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program with M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE.

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  2. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  3. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  4. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  5. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  6. Does Jaypee University offer BBA course at Noida?
  7. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  8. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  10. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  12. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  13. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  14. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
  15. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  16. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  17. How to join M.Tech after passing dual degree in B.Tech/M.Tech
  18. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
27th August 2016, 06:44 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE

:::::::List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE:::::::

Uttaranchal University

IIT Roorkee (Indian Institute of Technology)

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

:::::::List of Colleges/Universities offering Dual Degree Course in India:::::::

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)

BITS Pilani

Amity University, Noida

University of Rajasthan

Punjabi University

Delhi Technological University

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?