12th August 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical studies? Best institution for it?

Hello sir, I am studying MA English course and after completion of it I want to do Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical studies. How can I pursue it? Best institution for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical Studies after MA English? Can I get admission in Delhi University?
  2. List of universities to pursue Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [New]
  3. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to do diploma mechanical course in evening?
  6. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad?
  7. Should I have to do B.Ed for further studies in PhD being an M.Com student?
  8. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  9. Which post graduation course I can go for after completion of M.Com from IGNOU?
  10. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Audiology/Speech Pathology for an M.Tech holder and Assistant Professor?
  12. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  13. Universities where PhD in Stability Studies in Pharmaceutical Formation is recognised?
  14. Institutions offering distance PhD in Zoology
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  16. Can I pursue any Higher studies after completing Integrated MBA and B.Tech course? Is there any PhD programme available?
  17. B.Tech graduate can pursue M.Sc in Defence & Strategic Studies?
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
27th August 2016, 06:50 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical studies? Best institution for it?

Yes, you are eligible for doingPh.D in Speech & Rhetorical studies after completion of M.A. English course.

Colleges that offer Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical studies in india are listed below.

>>Jawaharlal Nehru University
www.jnu.ac.in/

>>Sri Ramachandra University
www.sriramachandra.edu.in/

>>Dr. MV Shetty College of Speech and Hearing
www.drmvst.ac.in

>>Institute of Advanced Studies in English
www.iasepune.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?