5th September 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Nair Dental College, Mumbai?

I have done my bds from mgm, kamothe, navi mumbai, please tell me that how can i do internship at nair dental college, mumbai? Can you please provide me the information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  3. Career oppurtunities after bds degree. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  6. Can I get MDS seat is scored 120 in PGET 2015?
  7. How to apply for internship in government college?
  8. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  9. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  10. Can I apply for internship at SMBT Dental College, Sangamner(Muhs Nasik)? What is the procedure for enrolling in this college?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  12. How can a Dental student apply for 6 months Internship in Government Hospitals? What is the procedure to apply? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  14. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  16. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  17. List of Dental colleges offering Internship in Mumbai?
  18. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
3rd January 2018, 11:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Nair Dental College, Mumbai?

You can visit the official website of the college and check out the details of the professors under whom you want to do your training. Then you have to submit your resume and wait for their reply. You can also visit the college and have a conversation with the professor incharge. You have to submit your resume with a permission letter from your college. Now they will contact your according to your eligibility and the vacancies available.

Web: http://www.nairdental.in/

Add: 55,, RMU Carshed Bombay Central Building, Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400008
Ph: 022 2308 2714
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?