5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Government job opportunities after footwear diploma and 2 years experience

Hello Sir, I have completed 12th and footwear diploma with 2 years experience.Now I want to apply for government job. Which is the suitable for me according to my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in footwear?
  2. Government jobs available in Leather/Footwear field for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  4. What are the private job opportunities for candidate who worked in government sector with 29 years experience?
  5. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
  7. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  9. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  10. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  11. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  12. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  13. Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?
  14. Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?
  15. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  16. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  17. How to get a government job after completion of one year diploma course MIPT?
  18. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2016, 11:19 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government job opportunities after footwear diploma and 2 years experience

You have completed 2 years diploma and 12th also. So definitely you can apply for government jobs. You said that you have completed 12th so you can give exam for LDC post or you can also apply for other 10+2 level exams. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?