7th September 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Railways Junior Engineer post?

My one eye (-) 10 power, but one eye OK. Am I eligible for Railway Junior Engineer post? I have passed diploma in engineering. Rajesh Kr OJha

8th September 2016, 12:34 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Railways Junior Engineer post?

To be a Junior Engineer in Indian Railways you will have to qualify RRB entrance examination.

* RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and RRB examination are held by different RRBs following a particular pattern and for appearing in the same examination for the post of Junior Engineer are as following :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must be within 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have at least completed your diploma in engineering degree from a recognized institute.

Being a diploma degree holder and eye defect you are eligible for RRB JE examination if you satisfy the age limit as persons with disability are also allowed to appear in the same examination.

For more details about RRB examination you can visit its official website www.rrb.gov.nic.in.
8th September 2016, 12:44 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria required for Railways Junior Engineer post:-

->>Candidates must have passed Degree / Diploma in Engineering.

->>Candidates must have age limit of 18 to 33 years
as on the year of exam

->>Upper age limit for SC/ST and OBC is relaxable by 5 years and years respectively.
2nd June 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can we are eligible to acquire bank and railway jobs through completing diploma in mechanical side???
24th January 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 3 years of diploma engineering in electronics and communication, can I apply or I should complete Batchelors degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?