7th September 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in NDA exam to get selected in Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

Sir, what is the passing marks or percentage required for selection in NDA exam for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy out of maths in 300 and out of 600 in other subjects. Please reply me.

7th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: How much marks should I score in NDA exam to get selected in Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

->NDA stands National Defense Academy examination.

->This examination is classified into 2 parts-
Part 1
Part 2

->Part 1:
This section consists of Mathematics questions. There are total 300 marks for this section.

->Part 2:
This section is based on General Ability. There are total 600 marks for this section.

->The cut-off marks may from year to year. But it is sure if you score at least 50% marks in all the subjects you can definitely get through the exam.
7th September 2016, 07:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in NDA exam to get selected in Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

There is no fixed cut odd score for NDA examination. As cut off scores varies for different NDA examination.

The written examination contains two paper one each of mathematics and general ability. The candidates have to qualify in both the papers.

The minimum cut off score for examination lies between 35%-40%. That is above 300 marks.

So, if you solve minimum 35% questions in each paper you will qualify in written examination and eligible for SSB ( second stage ). For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
7th September 2016, 11:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

UPSC declares cut off marks for National Defence Academy entrance examination every year for I and II exams. For example, cut off marks for NDA II in 2015 was:

*At written stage, the minimum qualifying marks was 306 out of 900 marks. Other than these you need to score at least 30% marks in each subject. When you will form, you will have to indicate options, in which wing you would like to join after clearing written stage and SSB.

*The minimum marks out of 1800 for recommended candidate was 674 marks.

You must try to score 350 marks plus and 30% marks or more in each subject to clear written test and your score overall should be at least over 700 marks out of 1800 for getting selected in desired wing as per your choice mentioned in form.
8th September 2016, 12:51 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join NDA one has to clear NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examination are organised by UPSC in two times every year in two phases which includes Written Examination and SSB interview respectively.

The written examination of NDA comprises of two papers which includes Paper I of Mathematics of 300 marks and Paper II of General Ability Test of 600 marks.

As you are interested to know the actual cutoffs in these papers for qualifying to stage II i.e; SSB Interview then I would like to make you know that cutoffs for each NDA entrance examination keeps on varying as for example, cutoff for Paper I of NDA I 2015 to qualify for SSB interview you needed to secure 306 out of 900 marks with a minimum of 30% aggregate in each subject where as for qualifying NDA entrance examination you needed 674 marks out of 1800 marks but in case of NDA II the cutoffs falls to 269 marks out of 900 marks ( with a minimum of 25% aggregate in each subject ) for making it to SSB interview and 637 out of 1800 marks to qualify the NDA II.

For more details about NDA examination and cutoffs for previous year NDA entrance examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?