7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in top companies?

Hi Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in top companies? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the soon as I need to apply for the internship. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  2. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?
  4. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  5. How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?
  6. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  7. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  8. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?
  11. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  12. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies?
  15. Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?
  16. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?
12th September 2016, 02:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in top companies?

After 2nd year companies start hiring candidates for internship but, most of the companies hires candidates who are in 3rd year or above.

You can directly go to the particular company and get the details for internship or there is another option.

Make a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship and in which department.

You can also take a reference letter from the HOD which will be beneficial. Attach a detailed resume and some necessary documents with the application and send it to the HR department of the company in which you want to apply. If you know someone working in the company then it will be beneficial for you.

If your resume gets shortlisted,then you will get an acknowledgement from the company and will be called for interview.

After clearing the interview, you will be hired as an intern in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?