8th September 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in L&T?

Respected all,
My name is Lalit tyagi.
I am btech 3rd year civil engineering student.
I want to do summer training from L&T.
Please tell me the procedure of summer training.
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  4. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  6. What is the proceudre followed for doing summer training in BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  8. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  9. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  10. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  13. Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to join summer training at IBM?
  15. What is the procedure followed to know if we are selected for summer training in NTPC?
  16. Procedure of doing summer training in BHEL?
  17. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  18. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
12th September 2016, 01:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in L&T?

As you are a student of B.Tech civil enginnering 3rd year so, you are eligible to apply for summer internship in L&T.

In order to apply for internship in L&T, you have to visit their officials and get details regarding the same.

> At first you have to make a letter from the training and placement cell of your college.

> Send the letter to the company in which you want to do your training. Attach a resume with the letter and make sure the resume is detailed with each and every details regarding you and your academic career.

> If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your college/university and also get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) prepared by the training and placement cell of your college.

> Now send the acknowledgement back to the company along with the NOC.

After you receive the acknowledgement, you are eligible to continue summer internship in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?