18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for UPSC exam after completion of BBA?

My aim is IPS office so I have complete my 12th . Now what can I do bba or bcom ? ANd if i choice bba so can I apply for upsc exam for IPS ? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

18th September 2016, 08:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for UPSC exam after completion of BBA?

IPS stands for Indian Police Services. It comes under Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. The eligibility criteria for this examination:

1. Academic qualification:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of Bachelor of Business Administration can also apply for this examination. You can apply for this examination after BBA.

2. Age criteria:

>>The minimum age limit for examination is 21 years. Upper age limit is 32 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidate.

3. Scheme of examination:

First stage of examination is preliminary examination, second stage is Mains and last stage of examination is interview.
18th September 2016, 01:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for UPSC exam after completion of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is IPS office so I have complete my 12th . Now what can I do bba or bcom ? ANd if i choice bba so can I apply for upsc exam for IPS ? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

The candidates are required to apply online for the UPSC Civil Service examination. The applicant must have qualified a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The candidate’s age should be between 21 to 32 years, for general category (+3 years for OBC and +5 years for SC/ST candidates). The civil service has Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. The applicant should clear the Preliminary first to qualify for the Main Examination. The Preliminary has two papers; Paper 1: General Studies and Paper 2: Aptitude Test (CSAT). The details can be seen in the UPSC website link Click Here
18th September 2016, 03:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for IPS examination which is conducted by UPSC after completion of your BBA course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for IPS examination. You can apply for UPSC IPS examination through online at https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/index.php, once the IPS examination notification is release by UPSC.
18th September 2016, 06:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for UPSC based examinations after completion BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course. The basic qualification required for this UPSC Examination is,

>> Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university

>> There is no certain percentage criteria required to be eligible

>> As any graduation is required, you are certainly eligible to apply for UPSC recruitment's

>> Go through the below link to get latest recruitment details

Click here for More Details

>> So you need to keep visiting the site for latest recruitment details and fill up Part I and Part II registrations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?