2nd October 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college in BCA II year in Lucknow University?

I'm pursuing BCA 1 year and I need to change my college in 2nd year.. My college is affiliated to Lucknow Univerisity.. If it is possible to change my college in BCA 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  2. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  3. Can I change the college in 3rd year BCA with ATKT under same university?
  4. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. How can I change the College from SRMCEM, Lucknow to BIET, Jhansi after completing 1st year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  7. Changing university/college in BCA second year?
  8. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  9. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  10. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  11. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  12. How can I change my college and university?
  13. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  14. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  15. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  17. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
29th October 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college in BCA II year in Lucknow University?

Can I change college from Ambika college to Madurai kamaraj university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?