10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Diploma(Life Skills Education) course in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?

I want to join Diploma course in Life Skills Education at Everest Institute of Management & Technology. Kindly tell me how can I get admission for this course?

13th April 2018, 11:43 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Diploma(Life Skills Education) course in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?

Eligibility:

As per the minimum eligibility criteria candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 from a recognised board with minimum of 50% marks and some institutes also give admission to 10th pass students.
All adults who are genuinely concerned about improving their own and others quality of life through simple, practical techniques can take admission in this course.

Fees is rupees 13500 and it can vary from college to college.
13th April 2018, 12:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Diploma(Life Skills Education) course in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?

Eligibility to take admission in Diploma in Life Education skills:

Candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th standard or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.

Some of the very reputed Universities and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?